Thomasville Toyota Battery Service and Replacement
If the answer to any of the questions below is YES, it may be time to replace your battery:
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Toyota TrueStartTM battery. Manufactured to Toyota's exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate.
Toyota TrueStartTM batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service–and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at Thomasville Toyota to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment!
Are you a current Scion Owner? We’ve got your Scion Covered.
Thomasville Toyota wants you to know that Scion Service Boost1 and Scion Service Boost Plus2 will still be honored for those vehicles meeting the program requirements. Additionally, our factory trained certified technicians using Genuine Toyota Parts, are available to service your Scion if these programs are no longer applicable for your vehicle.
- Scion Service Boost Scheduled Factory Maintenance covers:
- Scion Service Boost covers normal factory scheduled maintenance for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. For the Scion iA and FR-S, the 2 year/25,000 mile period includes a maximum of the first three normal factory recommended services. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
- Scion Service Boost Plus provides extended coverage of factory-recommended maintenance for up to a total of 5 years or 75,000 miles, whichever comes first. Coverage is effective as of the vehicle's date of first use, and begins at the expiration of the complimentary maintenance plan. Services included vary by plan purchased.