Toyota Tundra Specials In Thomasville, GA
As one of the most popular pickup trucks on the market, the Toyota Tundra is sure to turn heads no matter where it goes. This pickup has the strength of a work truck with various cabin options that are roomy and comfortable enough to turn it into a family vehicle. Any adventure is possible in the Tundra, no matter which of the six trims you select.
Toyota Tundra For Sale In Thomasville, GAThe new Toyota Tundra is in stock and ready to go at Thomasville Toyota The top choice for the people who know how important it is to have the right tools for the job, it continues to make waves across the full-size truck market because of its superior features and performance. If you're considering buying a new truck, then read on to see everything the new Tundra offers Thomasville buyers!
Thomasville Toyota's Tundra specials are going fast - contact us today for a test drive that you'll want to end in your driveway!
The Tundra is starts off with a chiselled new body style and even better features to offer the Thomasville area truck buyers. 5 distinctive trim levels geared towards working professionals of all kinds and a powerful but efficient engine options keep it at the top of the must-have list, and for good reason. From client dinners to off-road jobs, the Tundra looks good and performs well in any scenario. Think it's the truck for you? Let the Tundra experts at Thomasville Toyota help you find which grade fits your lifestyle today!
Tundra Performance and CapacityThe most important factor when determining your next truck purchase? Performance. From towing to hauling, horsepower to torque, knowing that your truck can deliver is necessary. 3 engine options each offer varying performance levels, tempered with efficiency to allow drivers to get just what they need.
- The 5.7L iForce V8 delivers 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque. Matched with the 6-speed automatic transmission, it's the perfect setup for serious towing power.
- The 4.6L iForce V8 will give you 310 hp and 327 lb-ft of torque.
- Opt for the slightly smaller 4.0L V6 engine and enjoy 270 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque when paired to the 5-speed automatic transmission
- Fuel economy matters - get a range of efficiency factors depending on your truck. From 13/18/15 on the 4x2 Limited to 16/20/17 on the 4x2 SR, mix and match to get the optimum combination for your lifestyle.
- Equip it right and your Tundra can tow up to 10,500 lbs and haul an easy 2000.
*Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.